Do you have a home for sale in Richmond, PA? Do you want to sell your home fast? Home Cash Guys is here to help. We buy houses in Philadelphia and surrounding areas no matter what the condition, and will put cash in your pocket in 30 days or less!
As one of southeastern Pennsylvania’s most trusted real estate investors, we’ve worked with hundreds of homeowners just like you. Whether you’re selling a foreclosed home, inherited a home, need to move quickly or just don’t want to deal with the hassle of selling your home, we’ll work with you to create a win-win situation.
Selling a House As Is
One of the biggest problems home sellers face is having an older home that is in need of repair. Selling a home in need of repair is difficult, even in a good market, and can often take months. Renovating your home can help you make more from the sale, but it is risky, expensive and time-consuming. That’s why many sellers turn to a cash buyer like Home Cash Guys.
NO PRESSURE, FEES OR GIMMICKS.
There are many advantages to working with an investor like Home Cash guys if you want to sell your home fast, and walk away with cash:
- We don’t charge commission and will pay your closing costs.
- You don’t have to find a realtor and won’t need to make any repairs.
- You don’t need to clean your home or show it to possible buyers. We buy ugly houses, so we don’t care what it looks like.
- There are no banks involved, so you don’t have to wait for a loan to clear.
- We handle all the paperwork, making the process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- You’ll walk away with cash in your pocket in as little as two weeks!
Get a Quick, No-Obligation Offer and Sell Your Home Fast
If you live in Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester, Bucks, Montgomery, Berks, Northampton or Lehigh County and are looking to sell your home, we’re ready to make you an offer today! Just fill out this form to get started, and one of our local real estate experts will contact you right away. In some cases, we can make you an offer right over the phone. Or, we’ll schedule an appointment to see your home. Either way, there’s no obligation to sell, so you’ve got nothing to lose – except the hassle of selling your house!